Sunday, November 11, 2012

My Blessings: Week One




Day 1 of what I'm thankful for: A roof over my head, you never realize what a blessing it is until you face life without one. The hidden homeless are all around us and I happen to be one of them.

Day 2 of what I'm thankful for: My husband, no matter the circumstances, he has taught me so many things that I could never have learned any other way. Job 1:21

Day 3 of what I'm thankful for: My health. I have good days and bad days, the good days keep me going forward and the bad days remind me that I'm still alive. That alone is enough to make me grateful.

Day 4 of my blessings: Definitely my 4 parents, they may drive me crazy sometimes, but they helped shape me into who I am and I love them very much! ♥"

Day 5 of my blessings: my friends and extended family, you've all been so warm and supportive this past year, you can't imagine what that's meant to me.

Day 6 of my blessings: I'm thankful that I have the right to vote and was able to exercise that right.

Day 7 of my blessings: My 3 sisters and brother, I've learned so much from all of you and love and miss you dearly. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment