Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 goals and things I want to work on

  • Go home to Iowa
  • get started with Voc Rehab
  • see a doctor 
  • get my first mammogram 
  • apply for SSI 
  • Let go and let Mikey be in control. 
  • Stop being critical, build Mikey up don't tear him down.
  • Do my best to recognize and avoid princess fits and apologize if it happens.
  • Have dinner ready when Mikey gets home from work.
  • Get back on my stretching and exercise regimes.
  • Go back to eating healthy meals 
  • scoop the cat boxes every day
  • don't go to bed until the dishes are clean
  • spend quiet time in devotions every morning 
  • do my own laundry whenever possible 
  • vacuum the house once a week
  • declutter my office and start packing it to move
  • pack unnecessary things in the kitchen 
  • pack up the living room 
  • take a drawing class
  • practice my sewing skills by making something using a pattern 
  • using cat food bags make reusable grocery totes and sell them on Etsy
  • make Tardis magnets using my medicine boxes and sell them on Etsy
  • spend 1/2 hour every day working on my designs
  • spend 1/2 hour every day creating things for the One Green Lid project 
  • organize the coupons and utilize resources to make them as valuable as possible 
  • make one new recipe from Jamie's cookbook every week 
  • plan our menus 2 weeks in advance
  • attend church services whenever possible on Sundays 
  • learn to walk in high heels 
  • purge any of my objects in the house that do not bring me joy
  • make a personal budget every month and review it
  • find a new home for Pippin 
  • take one of my designs and make it real
  • swiffer the kitchen floor once every 2 weeks and the bathroom as needed 
  • work on building my self confidence 
  • get myself on a more normal schedule 
  • visit the farmer's market once a month

No comments:

Post a Comment