Monday, January 23, 2012

Today I am Thankful for My Cats

Boo and NaNos


Today I am thankful for my cats.

They give me a reason 
to keep putting one foot 
in front of the other 
and keep moving.

I force myself because of them  
to get out of bed every morning 
to give them food and water.

They love me unconditionally 
they don't expect me 
to be anything 
other than what I am.

They don't care about 
what I look like
how much I weigh 
how different I am
or the things I say.

Even if they have a bad day
they don't hide away
they still want to be 
snuggled up next to me.

When I have a bad day
I know I can count on them 
to make me laugh
and let me cuddle with them.

I may not have much right now
but I'm grateful I have them.
NaNos and Boo
I love you!

Thank you God for these small blessings!
MaMas, Mijit, Merry, Pippin, and Molly 
Mommy misses you and Daddy very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment